Wednesday, November 14, 2007

FAMILY PROBLEMS


Hear dis out Two men met at a bus stop downtown Durban CBD and struck
up a rather interesting conversation. Now it appears dat one of them
kept complaining of family problems. Finally, the other man said:
"ekse larnie you chooning dis way dat way and thinking you have family
problems? Now take a good listen to my situation and all. A few years
ago, I met a young widow stekkie from chassies with a lukka grown-up
daughter and we got buckled.
Later on my ballie married my step daughter. Now u see dat made my
stepdaughter my step ma and my ballie became my stepson. Also, my vrou
became mother in-law of her father-in-law. "Then the daughter of my
vrou, my stepma, had a lighty. This boy was my half-bru because he was
my ballies lighty, but he was also the lighty of my vrou's daughter
which made him my vrou's grand-son. That made me the grandfather of my
half-bru. "This was nothing until my vrou and I had a lighty of our own
too. Now the half-sister of my lighty, my stepma, is also the
grandmother. This makes my ballie the brother-in-law of my child, whose
stepsister is my ballie's vrou, I'm my stepma's brother-in-law, my vrou
is her own child's aunt, my lighty is my ballies's nephew and I'm my own
grandfather!

Hella man what a thing and what you were chooning again about u having
family problems and all!"

No comments: