Thursday, March 01, 2007

JoZi LULLaBy

Hush my laaitie don't you cry
Daddy's gonna steal you a GTi,
And if that GTi don't Torque
Another GTi, I will stalk.
And if the stalking don't go to well
Daddy's gonna steal you a Caravelle
And if that Caravelle makes some tricks
Daddy's gonna jack you a VR6.
And if that VR6 won't fly
Daddy's gonna knock a BM from a Sandton guy.
And if that BM's sound is kwaai
Da Lenz cherries will go with you to elke braai!
And if the cops ask why ?
Daddy will buy the docket from a Police spy!
And if all these things still make you cry

Then you're not my laaitie
..... your mom told me a lie !!

10 comments:

nabila said...

why doesn't anyone comment on your blog????

r said...

its because arshad is The One nabs. and because he doesnt update regularly. because he's too busy for us little people.. sigh.. we can but wait and dream.

Anonymous said...

we dont comment but enjoy all the posts .. when ever he updates lol

ZK said...

hey you have my bike on your page lol me gonna get it soon it awesome :)

arshad said...

heY Ppl..

R- Whats This Thing About The oNE U Going On About.Im Gona Kick Ur Ass Gal!
Nabz- I Hardly Update This Blog Sowy.. Will Try To Do So More Often.
But Understand Im A Busy Person..

arshad said...

Zahira..
Gv Me Ur Email Address..
I Hav Lotsa Pics Of Bikes.

ZK said...

i hav lots of pics as well :) of bikes and cars what must do i should have been born a boy!!!

r said...

LoL. Its true arshad, ur rep precedes u! N iv proved that ur all talk so th kicking of my ass threat shall be ignored.. ;)

bb_aisha said...

This was classic! too cool! isnt that perverse tho than we find njoyment in a satire on crime. Methinks reasn ppl dnt comment,or i speak 4 myslf,is cos jokes,proverbs,tales etc r just to b appreciatd,not analysd

arshad said...

Very True BiBi Aisha.
O Well R.. r r r r r ....Wait Till I Get My Hands On MI. U GoNa Cry GAl.